Beta plan was given to all users for free during beta testing period with unlimited features.
SqlDBM announced official release version on December 1st, 2018.
After December 31st 2018 Beta testing plan will be retired and "Beta plan" users will be converted to "Free plan" users (see Plans)
Who is affected: All users who were registered in SqlDBM before December 1st, 2018
Free Plan limitations:
- 1 active project
- 3 latest revisions accessible
- 2 tables at a time for SQL Script Generation
- One "Free plan" editing collaborator
How Beta plan will be converted to Free plan:
- All projects will be archived except for the last edited project
- Team project «Free Plan» collaborators will be updated to Readonly access except one.
Customer support service by UserEcho