How to generate SQL Script from pgAdmin for Reverse Engineering?
To generate 'PostgreSQL' DDL script:
(Once you have script, check article Reverse Engineer in SqlDBM for next step)
1. In pgAdmin, right click on the database and click Backup.
2. Enter an appropriate path and filename (i.e. /some/path/my_script.sql).
3. Select Plain as the format in the format dropdown.
4. Go to the Dump Options #1 tab and check “Only schema”.
5. Then click Backup. Then click Done.
Customer support service by UserEcho