1. Centering an object in the diagram explorer is done by double-clicking on it.
2. By using multi-select, dragging the diagram becomes possible. Selection starts by holding down a key.
• Without holding down any key, the previous selection is cleared.
• Shift-clicking adds an object to what is already selected
• Ctrl-clicking adds new objects to the selection or removes existing ones.
3. If a relationship is created between empty tables or tables not having a defined PK, an index is not created.
Customer support service by UserEcho